Viper Winch V2 For Polaris Ranger
Viper Winch V2 For Polaris Ranger
The VIPER V2 winch is the next evolution in the long-trusted VIPER line of ATV/UTV winches by MotoAlliance. Boasting a sleek design to match next-gen machines, sealed with an IP67 waterproof rating, and constructed with durable corrosion-resistant aluminum, V2 winches will handle whatever your outdoor lifestyle throws at them. Plus, every V2 comes with a wireless remote switch to make winching operations safer and more convenient.
Riders who love aesthetics: the V2 has been designed to impress. Every component, from the laser-marked winch body to the blacked-out clevis hook to the “stealth” wiring, falls in line with the elevated design standard of VIPER Winches of 2022. In addition, all V2s are hand-wound with your color choice of USA-made AmSteel®-Blue synthetic rope.
The VIPER V2 is a great choice for discerning riders who love to push their machines to the limits.
- for use with STANDARD SPOOL Winches ONLY
- 2009-2014 Ranger HD
- 2011-2014 Ranger Diesel
- 2009-2010 Full Size Ranger 500 4x4
- 2009 Full Size Ranger 700 4x4
- 2010-2014 Full Size Ranger 800 4x4
- 2010-2014 Full Size Ranger 800 4x4 Crew**
- 2010-2017 Full Size Ranger 800 6x6
- Please Note: will NOT work with the Full Size Ranger XP 900 or Full Size Ranger XP 900 Crew
- 2010-2021 Midsize Ranger EVs
- 2015-2017 Midsize Ranger EXTs
- 2010-2014 Midsize Ranger 400
- 2011-2020 Midsize Ranger 500
- 2011-2013 Midsize Ranger 500 Crew **
- 2014-2021 Midsize Ranger 570
- 2014-2021 Midsize Ranger 570 Crew **
- 2013-2014 Midsize Ranger 800
- 2016-2021 Full Size Ranger 570 (Round Tube Roll Cage)
- 2016-2021 Full Size Ranger 570 Crew (Round Tube Roll Cage) **
- 2011-2014 Full Size Ranger Diesel (900) 4x4
- 2013-2014 Full Size Ranger Diesel (900) 4x4 Crew **
- Please Note: Electric Vehicles with an output voltage of greater than 12 Volts, a voltage transformer system must be implemented prior to using a winch. Failure to do so may result in damage to the battery system and/or winch.
- 2015-2016 Full Size Ranger 570 (Channel Tube Roll Cage)
- 2015-2016 Full Size Ranger 570 Crew (Channel Tube Roll Cage)**
- 2013-2020 Full Size Ranger 900 4x4
- 2014-2020 Full Size Ranger 900 4x4 Crew **
- 2018-2020 Full Size Ranger North Star Edition **
- 2017-2021 Full Size Ranger 1000 XP
- 2017-2021 Full Size Ranger 1000 Crew **
- 2015-2018 Full Size Ranger 1000 Diesel
- 2016-2018 Full Size Ranger 1000 Diesel Crew **
- Please Note: Metal Grill Upgrade is included
- 2002-2008 Ranger 2x4, 4x4
- 2002-2009 Ranger 6x6
- 2004-2006 Ranger TM
- 2005-2008 Ranger XP
- 2008-2009 Ranger Crew
- Please Note: a Universal Fairlead Mount plate is needed, and is included with all VIPER winch kits. If purchasing just this mount plate, the Universal Fairlead Mount Plate will need to also be purchased.
- All Rangers with an Extreme Bumper installed
- Please Note: does NOT fit 2013-2015 Ranger 900 with Extreme Bumpers
- The VIPER V2 will not fit Polaris RZRs, with the exception of Pro XP models. If installing on a RZR Pro XP (with mount plate MA11941), you may need to clock your winch or trim surrounding plastic to ensure fitment.
- • IP67 Waterproof Rating
- • Wireless Remote System with unique frequency
- • Rocker Handlebar Switch
- • Planetary metal gear train and permanent magnet motor
- • Automatic brake
- • Limited Lifetime Warranty (winch) / Rope (1 year)
- • 40′ x ¼″ diameter AmSteel®-Blue Synthetic Cable (1 year warranty)
- • Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
- • Wireless Remote Switch
- • Rocker Handlebar Switch (LED Dash Switch Upgrade Available)
- • Contactor & Wiring
- • Black Clevis Hook
- • Rubber Line Stopper (two-piece)
- • Hand Saver Strap
- • Installation Hardware and Instructions
- • Cable - AmSteel®-Blue Synthetic, 5,400lb max load rating
- • Motor - 12V DC, Sealed permanent magnet
- • Gearing / Gear Ratio - 3-Stage planetary/136:1
- • Brake - Automatic, 100% load holding
- • Clutch - Sliding Ring Gear
- • Wiring - 6 gauge (English)
- • Tie Rod, Fairlead Hardware, Motor Terminals - Stainless Steel
- • Mounting Bolt Pattern - 3.0 inch x 4.875 inch (76mm x 123.83mm)
- • Dimensions:
- •15.125 (L) x 4.75 (H) x 4.75 (D) inches
- •20 lbs
Note: the Universal fairlead mount plate included will only mount to a flat surface or to a "winch ready" UTV / SxS. We have many custom mount plates designed to bolt on to your UTV / SxS.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping costs will depend on product weight, size and part of the country you are ordering from. Unused products can be returned. In most cases you will be responsible for return shipping costs.
Warranty depends on manufacturer and product, and is through the manufacturer. Gorilla Offroad does not warranty 3rd part manufactured products.
Why Gorilla Offroad?
We're here for you! If you have any questions, or need help finding the best products for your UTV, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our team is here to help, and want you to have the best experience with Gorilla Offroad.
Earn Points On Every Purchase
Save on future orders by using points earned today! We offer a generous rewards program for every customer who shops with Gorilla Offroad.
Our team at Gorilla Offroad strives for complete 100% customer satisfaction. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please let us know and we'll do our best to make it right.